Buying a Home with CENTURY 21 All Professional
Buying a Home
Buying a home is both an important decision and a significant investment to make in your life. A home is not only a place you live, it's a place you may one day bring up your family and something you will invest your own money and time into. When you buy a home it's important to be prepared from the very beginning; to make the process as a whole as smooth as possible. Our goal at CENTURY 21 All Professional is to assist you in this venture and help you make an intelligent and informed decision. For any questions about the buying process be sure to get in contact with us. We'll be happy to assist in any way possible.
A Home Inspection is designed to help you ascertain the conditions of a home or property overall. It potentially helps save you considerable time with the purchase process, as well as gives you an idea of what repairs would need to go into a property, allowing for better budgeting of a home and pre-planning repair costs.
- Calculate an affordable monthly budget amount for your new home.
- Determine what funds will be available to cover the Down Payment & Closing costs.
- Find the best loan that fits your needs and apply for pre-approval.
- Identify what type of neighborhood would best match your needs.
- Make a list of features that you would like your new home to include.
- Decide if you would like to purchase an existing home or have a new home built.