Coco Plum is part of the Marathon area of the Florida Keys, and offers beautiful sandy beaches. It's a great place to relax and enjoy some time in the sun at the beaches, or visit the Bonefish Tower, the tallest building in the Florida Keys. This island has a variety of waterfront villas available.
- Population: Included in the Marathon Census of 8,297 (2010 Census)
- Location: Coco Plum is located at Mile Marker 54 and is part of the city of Marathon.
Average Temperature: January low 56℉, high 77℉ - August low 75℉, high 91℉
- Miami International Airport: 2 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Key Largo: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- Marathon: 10 Minutes
- Key West: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
Listings for Coco Plum Key
All listings featuring the BMS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2016 Beaches MLS.
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not gauranteed.
© 2016 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.