Coco Plum is part of the Marathon area of the Florida Keys, and offers beautiful sandy beaches. It's a great place to relax and enjoy some time in the sun at the beaches, or visit the Bonefish Tower, the tallest building in the Florida Keys. This island has a variety of waterfront villas available.
- Population: Included in the Marathon Census of 8,297 (2010 Census)
- Location: Coco Plum is located at Mile Marker 54 and is part of the city of Marathon.
- Average Temperature: January low 56℉, high 77℉ - August low 75℉, high 91℉
- Miami International Airport: 2 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Key Largo: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- Marathon: 10 Minutes
- Key West: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes