Conch Key is part of the Middle Keys. Commercial fishing is the main economic driver and most of the services of the small fishing village are there to promote that quiet way of life. However, Little Conch Key (also known as Walker's Island) around Mile Marker 62.2 is so close to more populated areas, such as Marathon, that a home in Conch Key really can offer the best of both worlds.
- Population: Included in the Duck Key census of 443 (2000 Census)
- Location: Conch Key is located at Mile Markers 62-32 between Long Key and Duck Key. It is just minutes to all of the conveniences of Marathon including the airport, shopping, restaurants, and medical facilities.
- Average Temperature: January low 56℉, high 77℉ - August low 75℉, high 91℉
- Miami International Airport: 2 Hours
- Key Largo: 50 Minutes
- Marathon: 15 Minutes
- Key West: 1 hour, 20 Minutes