Cudjoe Key is part of the Lower Keys. Both the Cudjoe Key Airforce Station and the Lower Keys Chamber of Commerce are located on Cudjoe Key. Boating, fishing, diving, and snorkeling are all favorite pastimes for residents. It is easy to kayak or paddle board from Cudjoe Key to outlying islands. There are an abundance of quiet spots to enjoy the natural world while living on Cudjoe Key, yet, the happening night-life of Key West is only a half hour away. Real Estate on Cudjoe Key includes many waterfront and water access properties, including canal front.
- Population: 1,763 (2010 Census)
- Location: Cudjoe Key is located at Mile Markers 20.5-23, between Sugarloaf Key and Big Pine Key.
- Average Temperature: January low 65℉, high 75℉ - July low 79℉, high 89℉
- Miami International Airport: 2 Hours, 50 Minutes
- Key Largo: 1 Hour, 40 Minutes
- Marathon: 40 Minutes
- Key West: 25 Minutes