Hailed as the “Sport Fishing Capital of the World”, Islamorada is the fisherman’s dream location. There are numerous marinas and public boat ramps for personal vessels and dozens of fishing charters available. Scuba diving and snorkeling are also favorite activities; Islamorada is home to the Lignumvitae Key Aquatic Preserve and the San Pedro Underwater Archaeological Preserve State Park. Numerous restaurants, tiki bars, tackle shops, art galleries and shopping for both necessities and the unique can be found on Islamorada.
Real Estate in Islamorada is primarily condos, single-family homes and lots. You can learn more about the island of Islamorada by visting our Islamorada page here.
- Population: 6,435 (2010 census)
- Location: Mile Marker 80 is in the center of Islamorada.
- Average Temperature: January low 62℉, high 75℉ - July low 79℉, high 90℉
- Miami International Airport: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Key Largo: 15 minutes
- Key West: Less than 2 hours