Lower Matecumbe Key is an island of the Upper Florida Keys and was incorporated into Islamorada in 1997. Lower Matecumbe Key is the home to the main base of the Florida National High Adventure Sea Base and hosts Anne's Beach, a local attraction to the island. Real estate for Lower Matecumbe includes condos, town homes, and single-family homes, including many multi-million dollar estates.
- Population: 6,435 (Islamorada)
- Location: Lower Matecumbe Key is located between Mile Markers 78-79 within Islamorada.
- Average Temperature: January low 62℉, high 75℉ - July low 79℉, high 90℉
- Miami International Airport: 2 Hours
- Key Largo: 30 Minutes
- Marathon: 30 Minutes
- Key West: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes